- The Moto-Master Racing 7075 Rear sprockets are made to the highest standard when it comes to materials, state of the art manufacturing processes and technology.
- Made of aircraft-grade 7075-T6 aluminium – one of the lightest sprockets on the market and the ultimate sprocket for motocross racing.
- Our 7075 Series feature self-cleaning grooves to increase the lifespan of the sprocket. It prevents mud build up for less wear and tear.
Aircraft-grade 7075-T6 aluminium. Best quality material available.
• Self-cleaning grooves between each tooth to prevent mud build-up.
• One of the lightest sprockets on the market.
• Color anodized coated surface for extra durability.
• Race proven design with optimal strength-to-weight ratio.
• CAD designed and CNC machined using state of the art technology.
SX 65 / TC 65:
- KTM SX 65 02-
- Husky TC 65 17-
SX 85 / TC 85:
- KTM SX 85 04-
- Husky TC 85 14-
- KTM 2-Takt alle ab 125 ccm (ab 1990->)
- KTM 4-Takt alle (ab 1990->)
- Husaberg ab 2000
- Husqvarma TC/FC/TE/FE ab 125 ccm ab 2014